Write down your IELTS speaking goal. Write down your preparation tasks for the day. Make a schedule to complete these tasks with the purpose to succeed during your training session in the live class.
Day 5 Preparation Tasks
- write down your target IELTS speaking score and the preparation tasks for the day
- observe your feedback flags and comments on your notebook page
- arrive prepared with your completed Module #1 PFT Assessment Sheet and on time for your Live Class #1
- continue your preparation in Module #2 by completing and submitting Lesson 2c: Paraphrasing (1), Lesson 2d: Identifying a Problem, and Lesson 2e: What's your favorite...?
- fill out the PFT Assessment Sheet and read about the A Mark 30 Live Class model, which your teacher will follow
- run through Rep #16, Rep #19, Rep #22, Rep #25, Rep #28, Rep #31, Rep #34 and Rep #37, all of which you find on the Module #2 Train Page
Write down your target score and the preparation tasks for the day on a separate piece of paper. Keep this paper with you throughout the day.
Go to your notebook page and look at your feedback comments.
Think about your feedback before you attend your live class. Also give some more thought about what you plan to do to get green flags during your training session.
Take your Live Class #1
Continue Module #2 and complete by completing and submitting Lesson 2c: Paraphrasing (1), Lesson 2d: Identifying a Problem, and Lesson 2e: What's your favorite...?
Work through Rep #16, Rep #19, Rep #22, Rep #25, Rep #28, Rep #31, Rep #34, Rep #37.
Take out your own piece of paper that you wrote on in the morning. Put a tick mark next to each task on today's schedule.
Think about what preparation tasks you need to do on Day 6 before you go to bed.