Write down your IELTS speaking goal. Write down your preparation tasks for the day. Make a schedule to complete these tasks with the purpose to succeed during your training session in the live class.
Day 4 Preparation Tasks
- write down your target IELTS speaking score and the preparation tasks for the day
- request feedback to your preparation for Live Class #1, which is tomorrow
- submit the class list checklist for your Live Class #1, which is tomorrow
- fill out the PFT Assessment Sheet and read about the A Mark 30 Live Class model, which your teacher will follow
- study the Training Session Feedback Comments for your selected assessment tasks
- start your preparation for Live Class #2 and complete and submit Lesson 2a: Beginning an Answer (1) and Lesson 2b: Describing People
Write down your target score and the preparation tasks for the day on a separate piece of paper. Keep this paper with you throughout the day.
Request feedback to your preparation for Live Class #1. Access this form from your notebook page.
Submit the Live Class Checklist for your Live Class #1. Access this form from your notebook page.
Download the Module #1 PFT Assessment Sheet to your mobile device or laptop so you can print it out later in the day.
Print out and complete your PFT Assessment Sheet. Be sure to bring this with you to Live Class #1.
Begin Module #2 and complete and submit Lesson 2a: Beginning and Answer (1) and Lesson 2b: Describing People.
Look at the assessment tasks that you have indicated on the Module #1 PFT Assessment Sheet. Go back to the lessons Module #1 and study the extra notes in the lessons.
Read and understand the training session feedback comments for the assessment tasks that you have selected.
Read and understand the A Mark 30 Live Class model, which you can find after submitting each lesson and on the Train page. Develop an expectation of how you will spend your 30 minutes of live class time with your teacher. Understand that your teacher has also prepared for your class.
Take out your own piece of paper that you wrote on in the morning. Put a tick mark next to each task on today's schedule.
Think about what preparation tasks you need to do on Day 5 before you go to bed.