Day 3 Checklist
your IELTS speaking goal. Write down your preparation tasks for the day. Make a schedule to complete these tasks with the purpose to succeed during your training session in the live class.
Day 3 Preparation Tasks
- write down your target IELTS speaking score and the preparation tasks for the day
- complete and submit Lesson 1d: Giving Reasons (2) , Lesson 1e: Making Lists
- read and understand what you are required to do on your Module #1 PFT Assessment Sheet, which you access from your Train page
- run through Rep #1, Rep #4, Rep #7, Rep #10 and Rep #13 on the Module #1 Train page while thinking about the answers without checking them
- make a note of 5 assessment tasks that you are interested in using during the training session
Write down your target score and the preparation tasks for the day on a separate piece of paper. Keep this paper with you throughout the day.
Complete and submit Lesson 1d: Giving Reasons (2) and Lesson 1e: Making Lists.
Find out where the Module #1 PFT Assessment Sheet page is and mark the page so that you can find it more easily later on.
Read and understand about what and when you are required to write on the Module #1 PFT Assessment Page. If you have questions, write them down and think about them later.
Compare your answers from Lesson 1d: Giving Reasons (2) and Lesson 1e: Making Lists with the given answers on your Feedback Page. Read the notes carefully and review the lesson with these in mind. You can submit the lesson as many times as you would like.
Go to the Train page, which you can access from any lesson on the right side or from the Live Class Checklist. Work through Rep #1, Rep #4, Rep #7, Rep #10 and Rep #13.
Stay on the Train page. Make a note of 5 Assessment Tasks that you would be interested in using during the training session stage of the live class. You can think more about his tomorrow, but write it down today.
Take out your own piece of paper that you wrote on in the morning. Put a tick mark next to each task on today's schedule.
Think about what preparation tasks you need to do on Day 4 before you go to bed.