Write down your IELTS speaking goal. Write down your preparation tasks for the day. Make a schedule to complete these tasks with the purpose to succeed during your training session in the live class.
Day 18 Preparation Tasks
- write down your target IELTS speaking score and the preparation tasks for the day
- finish your preparation for Module #5 and the course by completing and submitting Lesson 5j: Describing an Object and Lesson 5k: Future Plan
- request Feedback to your online preparation for Module #5
- submit the Live Class Checklist for Module #5
- download, print out and complete the Module #5 PFT Assessment Sheet
Write down the tasks for the day on a separate piece of paper.
Complete Module #5 by completing and submitting Lesson 5j: Describing an Object and Lesson 5k: Future Plan.
Look at all of your responses from all of your lessons in Module #5 on your feedback page. Decide which lessons you would like to pause and repeat. Both you and your teacher have the opportunity to use your responses to make your live class better.
Download, print out and complete the Module #5 PFT Assessment Sheet.
Pause and repeat any lessons that you feel you need to do in order to be better prepared for class. Use your notes from this morning.
Copy the information from the Module #5 PFT Assessment Sheet that you filled out earlier and request feedback, which you can access from your notebook page.
Study your PFT Assessment Sheet with the notes you made from the extra notes in Module #1, Module #2 and Module #3. Think about how you will incorporate these points into your Live Class #5 training session, which is tomorrow.
Submit the Live Class Checklist for Module #5, which you access from your notebook page.
Take out your own piece of paper that you wrote on in the morning. Put a tick mark next to each task on today's schedule.
Think about what preparation tasks you need to do on Day 19 before you go to bed.