Write down your IELTS speaking goal. Write down your preparation tasks for the day. Make a schedule to complete these tasks with the purpose to succeed during your training session in the live class.
Day 13 Preparation Tasks
- write down your target IELTS speaking score and the preparation tasks for the day
- think about your Live Class #3 feedback and how to use it to improve in Live Class #4
- finish Module #4 by completing and submitting Lesson 4d: Expressing Contrasts (1) and Lesson 4e: Expressing Contrasts (2)
- request feedback to your preparation for Live Class #4, which is tomorrow
- submit the Live Class Checklist for your Live Class #4, which is tomorrow
- download, print out and fill out the Module #4 PFT Assessment Sheet
Write down your target score and the preparation tasks for the day on a separate piece of paper. Keep this paper with you throughout the day.
Complete Module #4 by completing and submitting Lesson 4d: Expressing Contrasts (1) and Lesson 4e: Expressing Contrasts (2). Decide on one of these assessment tasks to include on the Module #4 PFT Assessment Sheet.
Study all of your responses on your feedback page and make a note about which lessons you would like to pause and repeat. Both you and your teacher refer to your preparation to make the live class better for both of you. Bear this in mind.
Print out and complete your Module #4 PFT Assessment Sheet. Copy the Reps from the separate piece of paper that you wrote on last night. Choose two more assessment tasks in addition to the one you chose this morning.
If there are any lessons from Module #4 that you would like to pause and repeat, complete and submit them at this time.
Request feedback for Module #4. Copy the information from the Module #4 PFT Assessment Sheet that you submitted this morning.
Submit the Live Class Checklist for Module #4. Imagine yourself being successful in the training session tomorrow.
Take out your own piece of paper that you wrote on in the morning. Put a tick mark next to each task on today's schedule.
Think about what preparation tasks you need to do on Day 14 before you go to bed.