Write down your IELTS speaking goal. Write down your preparation tasks for the day. Make a schedule to complete these tasks with the purpose to succeed during your training session in the live class.
Day 11 Preparation Tasks
- write down your target IELTS speaking score and the preparation tasks for the day
- complete your preparation for Module 3 by completing and submitting Lesson 3j: Past Habit
- review every lesson in Module #3 on your feedback page. Pause and repeat any lesson you feel is necessary to show better preparation for the Live Class #3
- request feedback to your online preparation, which you can do from the Request Feedback button on your notebook page
- submit the Live Class Checklist for Module #3, which you do from the Live Class Checklist Button on your notebook page
- run through Rep #40, Rep #43, Rep #46, Rep #49, Rep #52, Rep #55, Rep #58, Rep #61, Rep #64 and Rep #67 on the Module #3 Train page
- complete the Module #3 PFT Assessment Sheet
Write down your target score and the preparation tasks for the day on a separate piece of paper. Keep this paper with you throughout the day.
Complete your preparation for Module 3 by completing and submitting Lesson 3j: Past Habit.
Look at your responses on your feedback page and decide if you would like to do any lessons again.
Pause and repeat any lessons from Module #3 that you feel necessary to submit again. This is for you and for your teacher to see.
Request Feedback to your online preparation for Module #3.
Look at your feedback page and go to where you requested feedback to your online preparation for the lessons in Module #3. Copy the reps, checkpoints, and assessment tasks onto the Module #3 PFT Assessment Sheet.
Run through Rep #40, Rep #43, Rep #46, Rep #49, Rep #52, Rep #55, Rep #58, Rep #61, Rep #64 and Rep #67 on the Module #3 Train page.
Take out the piece of paper on which you took note of some things that you would like to incorporate from the extra notes in Module #1 and Module #2 into the training session of your Live Class #3. Look at assessment tasks, training session feedback comments and these notes and think about how you would like to do this during your class.
Complete and submit the Live Class Checklist for Module #3, which you access from your notebook page.
Take out your own piece of paper that you wrote on in the morning. Put a tick mark next to each task on today's schedule.
Think about what preparation tasks you need to do on Day 12 before you go to bed.